- Achieve economies of scale via group spend.
- Achieve on-going Corporate and legislative compliance with documentation.
- Complete and full auditability process with access for all authorised personnel.
- To assist our Customers in creating a safer working environment.
- Implementation of latest technology to ensure best practice and best value.
- Provide regular communications to staff at all levels.
- Working in partnership with our customers sharing innovation for mutual benefit.
How will S.J.P WASTE RECYCLING deliver ?
Delivering on Customer’s Expectations - How?
Detailed Planning, Implementation and Management of Project Managed & Delivered by Experienced Administration Team A “can do” positive team mentality - Supplying a range of recycling equipment on site - Balers, Compactors etc. Supporting structure of latest technology waste recycling and energy partners Total Compliance under E.U Government legislation & DEFRA regulations 2013 Communication including progress reporting, staff training, “toolbox talks” etc. Collection service for:
Food waste, Liquid waste, Packaging waste, General waste, Hazardous waste, Scrap metal.
- Our facilities is approved by the Environment Agency and DEFRA
- Waste Carriers Licence number CB/PM3489SA
- WAMITAB Holder Level 4 Hazardous Waste
- Member of the Chartered Institution of Waste Management (CIWM)
- Waste Transfer Permitted number (EAEPRCP3694LQA001)
- All sub contractors have the relevant licences and have been audited
- All recycling / disposal facilities have been audited